Graphic tees hold memories.
We all have graphic tees that have been with us through thick and thin. It can be a high school t-shirt, a chewed up t-shirt you bought at the first concert you ever went to, or a typical high street t-shirt with an empowering slogan you liked. Yes, “I can haz cheezburger” t-shirts count too.
Here’s some inspiration for revamping your favorite graphic tees this spring.
- Wear it to work with a power blazer
- Wear your graphic tee with a pair of comfy mom jeans and a chunky belt
- And add a pair of heels for extra points!
- Wear delicate mesh sleeves underneath for extra seductiveness
- Build a baggy gray t-shirt into a multi-layered monochromatic gray look
- Go full athleisure with a tracksuit and a pair of sneakers
- Or go feminine by tucking it into a high waist skirt
- You can’t go wrong with a good leather jacket
- Like the skinny jeans with tucked in t-shirt look but want something more modest? Pair it with an light parka
- Want some coverage around your hips? Where an oversized t-shirt with bold leggings
- A denim jacket makes it the perfect Spring outfit
- Don’t be afraid of wearing how you feel on your tee!